On Friday, 16 April 2004, at 11:35:45 (+0200),
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello, is there a reliable way do unactivate the "printscreen" of
> Eterm. The "printscreen" key is very close of the "DEL" key on my
> laptop so that I often find prints of my session in the network
> printer of my lab :-/

Would you like the PrintScreen key to act like DEL or just do nothing?

If nothing, use this:

bind Print to script "nop()"

Read the man page for more info on the "bind" keyword.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>