Last night i have compiled and installed from cvs all the libs from the e17 module as
i have read in the cvsnotes.

All of them compiled without problems, so i have compiled/installed entrance too.
I have used entrance some time ago and works without problem, butyesterday, all I
could get is this:

http://code.e-shell.org/entrance_fail.jpg

Trying to find a solution, someone in #e (freenode) points me to evas compiled without
png support, but some test on evas worked:

http://code.e-shell.org/evas_test.jpg

I have try to see if the default theme was correctly installed, using edje:

http://code.e-shell.org/edje_view.jpg

But i dunno if that is what it must be...

Perhaps someone on this list have had a similar problem before?

--

"Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." - Miyamoto Musashi