--- Kim Woelders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Selected changes since -pre5:
>
> French translation updates (by Ludwig Noujarret <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>).
> Enable configuring and set cursor on pointer grabs.
> IPC - Set focus by window name, help command cleanups.
> Focus fixes.
>
> If there isn't anything seriously broken in this one I intend to release
> it very shortly as the final 0.16.7, along with the enlightenment-docs
> and enlightenment-themes-... packages.
>
> /Kim

WOOOT? I didn't even have time to try and crash -pre5 that you make -pre6?
this is going too fast for me. Soon I won't know what version of E I'm
using 'cuz it'll change every hour :-P
Joking aside, nice job Kim, I'll update when I get home tonight.
oh, and besides the addition of the winter theme, what other themes have
been added/removed to the older themes?