On 02/09/04, at 07:24 -0400, Derek Schaible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wow!
>
> First, let me say that this list has debatably been the most helpful and
> friendliest list I've ever posted to!
>
> I am now running DR16.7 with EFL and evidence - which I must say is
> awesome!
>
> One note: After installing EFL from Didier's yum repository and then
> installing E from the FC2 rpm evidence still had an issue building from
> source. This process did not install Imlib2-devel, I had no Imlib2.h -
> easy enough to fix, Didier did have the rpm available. After installing
> imlib2-devel, evidence compiled from source quickly and with no
> complaints.

yum install imlib2-devel

would have solved it. Evidence rpm will be avaible tonight. Lack of time
to upload it. :-( Sorry I'm pretty busy these days.

> One last issue, however: Why are all of my screen fonts so large? It's
> not terribly large, but for instance, the menu items in Evolution much
> bigger than they need to be as are the menu fonts in Firefox. Any clue
> on where I fix this? They look like they are probably 18 or 20 pt. when
> I'd like 12 or 14 pt. - I know, a minor gripe but hey, who doesn't want
> perfection? :-)

Is it only Evolution or any other GNOME program. Might wanna fix it with
the GNOME control panel or something. What's your screen resolution btw?

With kind regards,
Didier.

---
Didier F.B Casse | PhD student | Singapore Synchrotron light Source (SSLS)
Email: didierbe AT sps dot nus dot sg | Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg
GPG Key 1024D/B3C57D01 2004-06-23