Michael Jennings wrote:
On Wednesday, 15 December 2004, at 21:19:59 (-0500),
Geoffrey wrote:

  imlib2-loader_jpeg is needed by Eterm-0.9.3-1
       imlib2-loader_png is needed by Eterm-0.9.3-1

yet I have imlib2-loaders rpm installed.

A quick clue would be nice, although I'm downloading source now.

The individual loaders are packaged separately (assuming our spec file
is used).  Apparently SuSE fucks up their package, so you may want to
try installing with --nodeps and see if it still works.  If so, you're
fine.

Installed okay and runs okay, but attempting to save user settings provides:

Eterm:  Warning:  Config file is designed for a newer version of Eterm

Config file is created, does retain font changes, but still does not save my background settings. I'm simply trying to turn off the background images.

--
Until later, Geoffrey