Hello, list.

I tried to use screen with my prefer term Eterm.
On eterm.org I found info on using screen theme in eterm.
Doing all steps manualy i have encounter strange error.

So I have:
screen version 4.00.02 (FAU) 5-Dec-03
Eterm 0.9.2  with +ESCREEN
(all from gentoo portages)

Then I tried to find Escreen theme on net but have not success
I took the one from /usr/share/Eterm and cp it to ~/.Eterm/themes
(other themes work from this dir)

then Eterm -t Escreen
So Eterm appears, I see bottom menu with one item (Eterm)
But then it dies. No errors returned.

Did anyone manage to start eterm with escreen theme?
What versions of Eterm and Escreen theme do you use?

Regards.

--
   Levakin Alexandr ( aka frozt )