Hi list,

I just figgured it out to run Twinview on my machine. I've got 2
Desktops each on 1 Monitor (xorg.conf: Option Xinerame off). Now I
want to switch between the 2 Desktops via a keyboard shortcut. I
looked at "eesh help" but i didn't find a appropriate feature to get
the current Desktop on the current screen.
Any ideas?

Another problem is the placement of the second desktop. I'm not sure
if it is a E problem, seems to be a X configuration thing, but perhaps
has somebody an idea.
On my second desktop (on the second Monitor) 10 pixels on the left are
missing. They are hidden under the left Margin of my monitor. When I
open a window in Fullscreen, the Close Button on the Window Titlebar
is not visible. This is annoying.
Any idea how i can fix this?

Greetings
Erik