On Tue, 10 May 2005 08:56:04 +0200 nfreimann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
>
> >you have an old configuration. font is a configuration entity now and your
> >config has NO font selected - thus no text. rm -rf ~/.e/e/config and restart.
> >

> unfortunately it doesn't help either.
>
> In the binary ~/.e/e/config/e.cfg I find something like kotchi_gothic font.

yes - and others :) delete the old config, start e again.  or update to newer
cvs e - i added config versioning so now e17 will just delete the config for u
when it changes.

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)