On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:20:22 -0500 Ron Lau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> > yes - there is an action you can bind to...
> >
> > same desk_flip_by, desk_flip_to, desk_linear_flip_by, and
> > desk_linear_flip_to, but thar are called:
> >
> > zone_desk_flip_by, zone_desk_flip_to, zone_desk_linear_flip_by, and
> > zone_desk_linear_flip_to. they have an extra pramete are the start. this is
> > an extra number that indicates which zone to control the flip on - if this
> > is < 0 (-1) then that implies all zones. eg:
> >
> > bind ctrl+shift+left to action "zone_desk_flip_by" and parameters "-1 -1 0"
> > bind alt+f1 to action "zone_desk_linear_flip_to" and parameters "-1 0"
> >
> > etc. (see all the existing bindings). all you need to do is change the
> > action to be zone_WHATEVER and add a -1 at the start of the parameters :)
>

> I CVS'ed yesterday and my enlightenment_remote does not have a 'zone-*'
> option.
> ???

its not a cmd-line option. its one of the bindings for key bindings for
example. listt he key bidnings and see the list and the actions and params and
you'll get it.

> anyway, will there be any window placement options (under mouse for
> example) in e17?

on the TODO

> R.

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)