Hello,

I had a crash while having gdb attached.  Here is the info that gdb gave
when I went to the console after e stopped responding:
-----------
Detaching after fork from child process 11482.
Detaching after fork from child process 11562.
Detaching after fork from child process 11638.
Detaching after fork from child process 11751.
Detaching after fork from child process 11946.

[Switching to Thread -1208502560 (LWP 11344)]
0x00ee4402 in ?? ()
-----------
Before quitting gdb I checked the pids listed.  They were the processes
I had running when this bad thing happened, gnome-terminal, xmms,
thunderbird, firefox, etc...

Then when I quit gdb my login is killed and the greeter comes back.  I
simply login and start over.

This is happening on my desktop at work, my laptop, and a test machine
also here at work.  The laptop has ATI and stock xorg drivers, desktop
has  nvidia card and drivers, the test machine has nvidia card but xorg
drivers.  The only common thing is all are running FC4 and e17 installed
from the rpm version of e17.

Not sure where to start debugging.  Nothing in Xorg.0.log or messages.

TIA,
jim