Is there any graphical front end for enlightenment_remote ?

Regards,
Gerald

Christian Pedaschus wrote:

get-e.org for docs and 'enlightenment_remote' for your needs

greets, chris

Gerald Iakobinyi-Pich wrote:

Hello,

I have just compiled e17 from the cvs sources. I would like now to
configure thee keyboard shrtcuts, mouse, windows and desktop behavour,
but I have been unable to find any doc regarding these issues.

Could somebody pleasy give me a hint, where I could find documentation
on how to configure enlightenment.

Is there maybe a utility like econf for e16 ?

Regards,
Gerald

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de