On Saturday 03 September 2005 09:24 am, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 08:49:53 -0600 Rich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> > > The application is Navicat MySQL client... This is the first
> > > application I have had with this problem.

> > > I thought that there was something like that as well, Seems to me I saw
> > > it not to long ago now I can't find it anywhere.
> > >
> > > Thanks... I'll muck around with it for awhile hopefully I'll find
> > > something that fixes the problem

> > I think this might actually be an E thing.  All my fonts were an
> > acceptable size until after a recent rebuild.  Now both GTK/Gnome and KDE
> > fonts are all huge.  I changed nothing in either WM.
>
> e doesnt touch anytning to do with this - hell the apps load the fotns and
> render them themesleves. e doesnt touch that stuff.

I didn't think so but the timing for the "occurrance" was really suspicious.
It seems to be related to the system font as all the menus changed as well.
I'm still looking for the cause/cure.  Most of the "body" fonts are Ok.

Sorry.  Didn't mean to point fingers.  It's just that in normal
troubleshooting you look at the most recent change...