On 10/25/05, Lachlan Gunn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I was just wondering, has anyone made (or planning to make) a clone of
> Expose, similar to OS X for Enlightenment?
>
> For those not in the know, Expose lets you temporarily tile all your
> windows on the screen for simplified task switching.

There's already something like this called skippy. :-)

http://thegraveyard.org/skippy.php

But OK I cheated, it hasn't been created with the EFLs...

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.