Thx Robert for your files :p

I'm currently trying to make a custom theme for entrance. I decompiled the theme using:

edje_decc /path/to/default.edj

I looked at the default.edc. I'm trying to uncenter the login panel; i assume it's the panel_1_bg object. I wish to make two themes, and when my xinerama will be enabled (if grep "\"MergedFB\"\ \"true\"" /etc/X11/xorg.conf is true), entrance will load it (by making a symlink, through a small script to the other theme), so that if MergedFB is on, the login panel (and other things maybe) will be on the center of the left screen. But where is the "center" thing?

If anybody has the solution, thanks for helping me. Btw i'm noob at shell-scripting so any help would be appreciated. Thanxs.

Florent

part {
           name:          "panel_1_bg";
           clip_to: "all_clip";
           //color_class:   "bg";
           mouse_events:  0;
           description {
              state:    "default" 0.0;
              min:      280 280;
              rel1 {
                 relative: 0.5  0.5;
                 offset:   0 0;
              }
              rel2 {
                 relative: 0.5  0.5;
                 offset:   0 0;
              }
              image {
                 normal: "e17_panel.png";
                 border: 2 2 2 2;
              }
           }

PS: what's the best prog for making sequential pngs for anims? Was it made with blender? I'm sure it's possible to make a plugin (python script) for blender, which would make directly the theme.... Or for gimp? Any project already started?