On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 18:09 +0100, Morten Nilsen wrote:
> Mark R. Bowyer wrote:
> > Not on the same screen they don't - I still need to switch over my
> > environment.  On the laptop I can do that (first) by creating a new user
> > to test it, I suppose...
>
> I select the one I want to use in entrance .. nice to be able to
> alternate ... and now I'm all about the e17 :)

I might go that far.  Right now I'm using GDM with a lovely Ferrari
Laptop theme (off of the opensolaris community site), to match the red
wonder it's running on ;O)  Still, shouldn't take me long to figure out
how to switch from there.  Just never done it before.  I had no problems
setting up dtlogin to do it in the past...

Ta,
Mark.