On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 01:53:08PM -0500, RockerZ71 wrote:
> thanks for the replies, it works again.
>
> Is there no way to have the scrollwheel still change desktops when the
> pointer
> is over the desktop and also cycle through the windows in engage when the
> pointer is inside the module?

See Mitch's reply (only delete the CONTEXT=CONTAINER wheel
bindings). I've never tried it so I can't vouch for it working. (I use
a 3x3 array of desktops accessed by WIN-numpad, so switching to the
desired desktop is easy via keyboard, and I can just use the pager if
I'm working with the mouse. My brain just can't seem to grok cycling
linearly through the 2d array of desktops ;-)

I imagine mouse bindings will appear in the configuration panel one of
these days, which'll simplify things.

Toby

--
PhD Student