On 5/7/06, Gorman, Mitch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i definitely think that's a good idea. a lot of info on get-e.org
> is not up to date it seems. enlightenment.org isn't a lot better.

        Given that there seem to be so many different people with their
hands in, and so much info to be disseminated, maybe what we really need
is www.wik-e.org?

If you would like to maintain the docs / info on any of the sites then
please feel free to ask for an account to do so. The last thing we
need right now is "yet another site". All the efforts on e.org and
get-e.org are volunteer based so people come and go. If anyone thinks
they are up to it at the moment then feel free to step forward and
talk to us.

--
Hisham Mardam Bey
MSc (Computer Science)