Hi list,

First of all, thanks to Morten Nilsen for helping me to compile DR17 properly.

Well, I just fired up DR17 and I was absolutely AMAZED. This is really
beautifull. After years of using DR16, there is at last something better.

DR17 is like my wife without any make-up -RAW BEATUY-. I am sure that when the
make-up get's applied it will be absolutely AWESOME.

Guys, DR17 is a winner in every respect. I take my hat off to all the developers
on the e-project. Let's just hope that OTHER company doesn't steal too
many of DR17's features and ideas for their upcoming release of that OTHER
operating system.

Just a few quick questions please:
1: In DR16 my backgrounds were in ~/.enlightenment/backgrounds/*. Should I now
put it in ~/.e/e/backgrounds?

2: Where do I change my keyboard shortcuts in DR17?

3: How can I make everyone in the world use DR17? :)

This mail is keeping me from exploring DR17. Till next time...

Thank You

Danny