Laurence Vanek wrote:

>> Morten Nilsen wrote:

>>> well, that raises some alarms.. either a bug in epsilon code, or your
>>> ecore needs rebuilding.

>>> I'm guessing this is the bug Andrew mentioned .. the one above could
>>> also be, so try again :)
>>>

>> I just finished cvs update and after engage build still cant load engage
>> module. My epsilon cvs build went ok.
>>
>> I have not "nuked" the misc tree and started fresh yet but I have my
>> doubts that will help.
>>
>> I have no issues with other modules, including the non-shelf calendar
>> module.
>>
>> btw, I always do a cvs update before building & reporting any issues to
>> this list.
>>

> UPDATE:
>
> used the "nuclear option" & nuked my e17 & misc cvs trees. Fresh
> download & build. also deleted ~/.e/e/config. no build errors for all
> EFL, E & engage.
>
> still no engage module shown in e17 config panel. also cant load using
> "enlightenment_remote -module-load engage". get error stating the module
> "does not contain needed functions".
>
> what the heck am I doing wrong?
>
> (all other modules work ok including calendar)

UPDATE 2:

getting a little closer. found no directory in ~/.e/e/modules titled
engage. "make install" populates root account but not user (on my
system). copying items over from root & changing groups & owners makes
engage module appear in the config panel but enable causes E to seg fault.

strange, been using engage happily for months without issue.