Hello everyone...

I was wondering if it would be possible at some point
to maximize diferently depending on a shortcut or
something.

For example, my maximize policy is fullscreen,I have a
shortcut for that: enlightenment_remote
-binding-key-add ANY m 'CTRL|ALT' 0
"window_maximized_toggle" "". What I would like is
another shorcut that could toggle maximize but using
smart expansion ( without having to change my maximize
policy ).  I know that no new features are being
added.... but just a thought ;-).

Cheers...

http://mail.yahoo.com