Hi,

I'm not even sure if that's possible at all, just an idea:

It would be nice to be able to "share" a keybinding between 2 different functions, related to the same application.
For example, I use a lot of keybindings for launching apps. For some apps, like Eterm, I'll usually have several instances open, and every time I hit Ctrl+Alt+Ins, E17 launches a new one, that's OK.
But for apps like Firefox, Thunderbird, xine, etc.., I'll only want one window for each of these, at all times. So, when I press the keybinding for Firefox, for example, and Firefox is already open, I'd like to have the focus on Firefox. So, everytime I want to use Firefox I press the same keybinding, and E17 would either focus it, or open it (in case it's not open).

This could be configured, for example, by a checkbox when you're creating or editing any "exec" keybinding. Something like "If already running, focus app instead of opening a new one".

Thanks,

Fernando