Dustin Jenkins wrote:
> I had it working with the http://edevelop.org/debian/ repository last
> night on my AMD64 box. I noticed that there was a mix of E16 and E17
> packages after I added the repository to my sources.list, so whether
> that had something to do with it I don't know. Is this an i386 system?

Yes it's an i386 system.

The exact output i get:

 # apt-get install enlightenment libevas0-all libevas0-engines-all
libevas0-loaders-all emodules0* eterm

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Package enlightenment is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  enlightenment-data
E: Package enlightenment has no installation candidate