hi all,

i don't know if this ist a problem of e17 at all, but maybe you have an idea or
just get amused ;)

ok, imagine two virtual horizontal blocks which height is about 30 pixel or so,
and width is the whole screen. the upper is located at the scroll arrow to top
and the other at the scroll arrow to bottom. when i reach one of the virtual
blocks, the gaim window with my contacts scrolls up or down regarding in which
block the mouse is. all this without a click.

do you have ANY idea?? very strange.

maybe there is a new gaim version installed while dist-upgrade, but my e17
version is not updated for some time now.

greetz

david