Hello all,

I have just checked out and compiled enlightenment. But I have 2
problems:
        1. I don't know how to set up gdm, to list enlightenment as a choice of
window manager when logging in

        2. I would like to use entrance, but again I do not now how to set up
my system, to use entrance instead of gdm

I am using ubuntu dapper.
Could somebody please help me ?

Thx.

Regards,
Gerald

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:
http://mail.yahoo.de