Has anyone gotten the mail module to work to his liking with gmail?
I've turned on POP on my gmail account, and the mail module is able to
recognize that there are N new mails, but it doesn't know to clear
this value until I actually *delete* my email.  I'd like for it to
clear this value when I simply read my mail on gmail.  Is this just
the way it works, or are there any work arounds?

What do most people use for gmail notifier, if any?

Thanks.