On 9/20/06, Didier Casse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/20/06, Tony Cha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks!  CheckGmail is nice, except that I have to run another
> trayer-type application for it to show up.  Is there a way to load it
> on the e17 shelf?

There is a current thread on the e-devel mailing list about the
obsolete itray module. Shadoi pointed out that there's a 3rd party
tray module called trayer:

http://download.berlios.de/fvwm-crystal/trayer-1.0.tar.gz

You might want to look into that. ;)

Just looked into it myself. It's actually very cool. Something like:

trayer --edge top --align left --width 5

has the effect that you probably want (see the attachment!).

--
With kind regards,
Didier.