> > 1. Is everything all right on the CVS?. From a
> month
> > ago or so, my E17 is a bit screwed up. It doesn't
> > remember things correctly, from time to time some
> apps
> > are not able to detect shortcuts, etc.
>
> detect shortcuts?

This happens with Eclipse for the most part. Sometimes
shortcuts just don't work. It used to get fixed by
setting the focus to another window, or changing
desktops, but now I have to restart Eclipse.

It's like E is consuming the event and not passing it
through to Eclipse. I'm gonna delete my whole .e
folder. I suspect it's all messed up.

Thanx again.

http://mail.yahoo.com