Hi all!

     I've been trying to find some doc about this without success (if
there's any, I'll be very thankful to be pointed to it).

     I'm pretty interested in why E17 is so fast compared to other
desktops, while maintaining so much eye candy. And with this I mean...
technical factors: is it the way it's programmed? any special
techniques/resources/approaches? some better general design?

Thanks a lot for anything you can name.

Cheers!