On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 02:19:22 +0200 "Jacobo G. Polavieja"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

we dont have any docs on this - we do have code. what u will need to do is ask
something much more specific - why is operation X fast. the rest is just good
engineering. design for speed - don't make optimization and afterthought. keep
it in mind at all times. optimize and benchmark as you go. the rest is reams
and reams of algorithms and src.

> Hisham Mardam Bey wrote:> On 10/6/06, The Rasterman Carsten Haitzler
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>> On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 20:06:24 +0200 "Jacobo G.
> Polavieja">> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:>>>>> Hi all!>>>>>>
> I've been trying to find some doc about this without success (if>>> there's
> any, I'll be very thankful to be pointed to it).>>>>>>       I'm pretty
> interested in why E17 is so fast compared to other>>> desktops, while
> maintaining so much eye candy. And with this I mean...>>> technical factors:
> is it the way it's programmed? any special>>>
> techniques/resources/approaches? some better general design?>> it's our
> secret 11 herbs and spices.>>> > Could help it... HAHAHAHA! (=> >>> Thanks a
> lot for anything you can name.>>>>>> Cheers!>>>>>>
> The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    [EMAIL PROTECTED]>> 裸好多>> Tokyo,
> Japan (東京 日本)>>>>
> list>> Rasterman, Hisham, I just really can't see the point of your
> list>> messages... If you find the question well
> list>> documented/stupid/uninteresting/whatever, you could just answer
> list>> something productive or just leave it alone.I know very well who you
> list>> are in the project and all the effort you both make. I would have
> list>> expected that kind of answer from anyone else but someone so concerned
> list>> with the development. I just can't understand it. Thanks kkapelon for
> list>> the answer, though I knew some of the points you mentioned, some other
> list>> I didn't, drove me to find some new interesting thinks about the
> list>> issue. So, again, thanks. At the risk of being humbled again... Are
> list>> there any plans (and if so, which) for supporting and taking advantage
> list>> of multicore cpus? Is maybe C a little hard in that task to take that
> list>> challenge in a near future? Cheers!
> list>>

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)