Hi E17 folks! I have a problem with my modules not showing up on the
configuration menus yet they ARE compiled. Here are a few CLI commands I
did so you can see more of what I have done to locate them.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ enlightenment_remote -module-list
REPLY <- BEGIN
REPLY: "start" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "ibar" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "dropshadow" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "clock" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "temperature" ENABLED 1
REPLY: "pager" ENABLED 1
REPLY <- END

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/opt/e17/lib/enlightenment/modules$ ls
battery  clock    dropshadow  ibar  language  mixer  net    photo
screenshot  snow   taskbar  temperature  weather      wlan
bling    cpufreq  flame       ibox  mem       moon   pager  rain
slideshow   start  tclock   uptime       winselector

If I try enlightenment-remote -module-load ... and enlightenment_remote
-module-enable ... it doesn't work saying it can't it in the standard
search directories and asks if I would like to unload it.

Paul