Andreas Volz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> words
        on 24.11.2006 - 19:43 (+0100 Zulu-Time):

> Hi,
>
> I search a good application to create screen- and window shots. I
> remember about a e17-module. Does it work good? Could someone tell me
> it's path in the CVS tree. I've problems with viewcvs. (see my post on
> the devel-list...)

Not an e application but works fine for me ( commandline ): scrot. See:
http://linuxbrit.co.uk/scrot/

scrot -s '%Y-%m-%d_$wx$h.moused.png' -e 'mv $f ~/sshots/'

This command will allow you to draw a rectacle and make a screenshot
of it. The file will be stored in ~/sshots.

If you put this command in the menu, its just one-click away ;)

Cheers -- Erik

--
J. Erik Heinz
Keyboard-samuraing in process