I have written some articles about Edje Interface Creation in the wiki
(http://wiki.edevelop.org/index.php/Interface_Design_Articles), among other
things, but after some reviews I found them a little bit messy and perhaps
not verbose enough for a new artist or programmer.

So I decided to write a new introductory article about Edje, which will be
very verbose, with more graphics and less code snippet, more layout as a
book.

Then trim out all non descriptive text from the current articles, and
structure them better to serve as a reference guide for experienced artists
and programmers.

I want to get it right this time, so I need opinions about the structure I'm
planning for the article,
http://wiki.edevelop.org/index.php/Category_talk:Interface_Design_Articles

opinions wanted =)