With Option "NoTwinViewXineramaInfo" "True", gdm login screen spans both
screens also

With Option "NoTwinViewXineramaInfo" "False", gdm login screen is only
displayed on one monitor.

In either case at this point, maximizing windows spans both monitors and
e shelves span both monitors, rather than maximizing only into a single
monitor/'seeing' only a single monitor.

reid