Am Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:34:36 -0200
schrieb Matías Graña <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> hi!
> I'm using e17 in two Gentoo boxes. In one of them, when I press
> Alt+Tab to switch active window, the widget stays there even after I
> release Alt and Tab. I make it disappear by pressing Enter, but this
> is annoying. The strange thing is that I am compiling the same code
> in both boxes, both are latest cvs versions, and this only happens in
> one of them. Further, I wiped and compiled all E in the problematic
> box, just to see it happen again.
>
> What could cause this behavior?

not sure - but you can try it with disabling the alt-tab
keybinding, then run 'xev', hit alt-tab on that window and release it
again. if you have a key release event that says something of
iso_prev_group instead of alt_l (which would be expected)... then you
can add this to _e_winlist_cb_key_up:

 else if ((hold_mod & ECORE_X_MODIFIER_ALT) && (!strcmp(ev->keysymbol,
"ISO_Prev_Group"))) hold_count--;

this fixed it for me a while ago... but is not more needed on my
current system.

cheers