2008/9/18 Juha Heinanen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Robin writes:
>
>  > Get this occasionally but I think it's website related rather than E17
>
> i don't think so, because i'm getting a too high window also when i
> start evince.
>
> -- juha

Have you tried with the default theme. (I had an issue today with
Remember not working which cleared up on switching to the default
theme)
Do these issues happen if you try a different window manager?
Which distributions are people using?

I'm running Sidux (Debian derivatve) 2.6.25-9.slh.1-sidux-amd64 #1 SMP
PREEMPT  x86_64 GNU/Linux and E17 compiled via easy_e17.sh
v1.2.0-PREVIEW from svn 16 Sep 2008. The applications mentioned work
as expected.

--
rob

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=82BS4ZCMFR1