Thanks for the response.  So what you're saying is that even though I've
downloaded a fresh copy of the sources from SVN, eina is still out of
date ?  I'll definitely try your suggestion, but if it doesn't work, I
think I'll throw in the towel on e17 and use something else. I know the
code is still being developed, but its extremely frustrating when e17
works one week,, then fails to compile the next.

Mike M.

Nicolas Aguirre wrote:
> 2008/10/24 M.McNeil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> I'm using the easy_e17.sh script which has been working fine for months.
>>  From the looks of the errors, it appears as though there are problems
>> with the coding syntax; ie.  'expected ';' before 'fn' evas_callbacks.c:
>> In function'.  Eina is *NOT* present in any of my other directories. I
>> just deleted my e17 source directory and tried again, but I got the
>> exact same error message.... Is there anyone else having problems
>> building e17 on Ubuntu Hardy ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Mike M.
>

> Here a quick howto to compile eina/eet/evas/ecore/edje and enna on Ubuntu
> (hardy and Intrepid)
> http://captainigloo.wordpress.com/2008/10/18/enna-compilation-on-ubuntu/
>  I think that you don't have update eina before compiling evas. I had this
> kind of errors when eina was not up to date.
>
> regards,

Mike McNeil

Sr. Network Engineer

Information Systems and Technology