2009/1/13 Ross Vandegrift <r...@kallisti.us>:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I've noticed some strange behavior in the system menu module recently.
> It behaves differently on my three different installations:
>
> Work computer: Just built from source today.  The "System menu has no
> sub menus.  When I click on the menu, I get a slice of a dialog box
> that shows a partially displayed "Cancel" button.
>
> Home computer: Built from source a while ago.  System menu has
> sub-elements that, oddly, have the old Bling theme.  This actually
> looks quite nice as a contrast to the new Black and White theme!
>
> Laptop: Build from source a while ago.  System has no submenus, but
> when I click it, I get a dialog box with a bunch of buttons that can
> exit, shutdown, reboot, etc.  No text descriptions, theme matches the
> Black and White.
>

> Of the three, I kinda like the home version the best.  But the work
> version is pretty unusable.  Any ideas for what's up there?
>
> --
> Ross Vandegrift
> r...@kallisti.us

Had the same issue as your work computer a little while ago. Set up a
new user and the problem didn't occur therefore  I assumed it was a
Settings issue so, as I didn't mind configuring everything again from
scratch, moved .e directory out of the way.

--
rob

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=82BS4ZCMFR1