Massimo Maiurana wrote:
> Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri, il 21/07/2009 00:25, scrisse:
>

>>   Thursday night I'll commit a FEATURE-LOCKED to svn trunk
>>

> of course next friday is july 24, regardless of what the subject says :)

Since you dev's love bugs :-! , here's a bug for you!

 When I go to a shelf setting, and enable the per-desktop setting, "Show
on specified desktops", the setting is applied on the desktops I
selected. However, after closing the shelf settings and re-opening it,
the first desktop is selected and the other desktops are not selected
any more. This used to work fine a couple of months back. I have also
tested this on a fresh ~/.e.