:-) wow...

Am Montag, 16. August 2010, 19:39:26 schrieben Sie:
>  To clarify things:
> Add/Delete keybinding  buttons - operate only on left list, keybindings
> list (it ll just add key combo to list, but will not asign it to any
> action) Modify button operates on right list, action list.
> Delete all  - clears all asigns.

This makes it clear, it explains the behavior I didn't understand.

> I dont know what u meant with "old one". Can u clarify that.
> 'Exebuf' and 'Everything exebuf' are 2 different modules with same
> purpose. If u meant on that.

"old" was the "Everything" for me because I wanted to get Exebuf working.
I have it, problem solved.

> And if u mean ALT doesnt show properly, its possible, depending on your
> keyboard, i got 2 alts as everyone, but one on the right is AltGr(e17
> sees that key as iso_level3_shift), and with that alt I can type special
> characters, cos my keyboard got a couple language specific characters.

I can reproduce it always:
I select ALT+ESC in the left list
on the right side "run command" is automatically selected
now I push the "modifie" button and then ALT-ESC
and then in the left list the listentry for ALT-F11 is changed to ALT-ESC
there are two enries for ALT-ESC in the left list after.

I never applied these changes so I can not tell you what happens if you do so.

Karl