Hi...

I've had a deeper look into the ebuild and the configure scripts itself.

>From my understanding enlightenments 'configure' scripts checks for hal
libs if hal is activated or some other feature (I think its eeze, which
is udev based. please correct me on this if I'm wrong).

However no matter what use flags I set, configure is telling me that
ehal support is missing (see http://pastebin.com/yN0b6Uwg for build
log).

Does anyone know how to disable the HAL dependency in e17 completly?

Regards,
Mr. Olli