Hello,
Can you try with installing below packages first then rebuild all core
libraries?

$ sudo apt-get install build-essential automake libtool ccache
zlib1g-dev libjpeg62-dev libfreetype6-dev libdbus-1-dev
liblua5.1-0-dev g++ libxext-dev libxrender-dev libpng12-dev
libpng12-dev libxrandr-dev libfontconfig1-dev libxcomposite-dev
libxcursor-dev libxdamage-dev libxdmcp-dev libxfixes-dev libxfont-dev
libxi-dev libxinerama-dev libxss-dev libxv-dev libtiff4-dev
librsvg2-dev libfribidi-dev

I install those packages first before I build efl libraries.
And I successfully built and installed e17 to my Ubuntu 10.10.

Thanks.
Daniel Juyung Seo. (SeoZ)