Hi all!

I've been updating the E repository today. I've realised that elicit has
LOTS of themes to download.

Even when it's really cool to have themes, shouldn't be left to exchange and
left only the default theme in the repository? because, this way, users have
to spend LOT of time downloading a bunch on PNG that will never use (lets be
real, regular users don't use elicit THAT much)

cheers

--
Wido