On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 10:43:31 +0300 (EEST) Robert Krambovitis <rob...@split.gr>
said:

> Good Morning,
>
> It is useful sometimes to be able to keep a second copy buffer with key copy
> combo (which doesn't get wiped by accident, especially on crappy mice).
>
> Other than that, something I noticed missing from the todo file:
> On most terminals, you can delete last word for instance by pressing alt
> +backspace, and jump words by pressing ctrl+arrows etc.

alt+backspace was just a missing key table entry to emit the right escape.
done. added now.

as for ctrl+arrow keys - i can't replecate this chaning words at all. in xterm
or gnome-terminal all it does is emit escape seq chars like:

;5D;5C;5A;5B

i type in a few words in the shell and hit ctrl+left/right arrow and get this.
sorry - but it doesn't do anything and terminology has the exact same result. i
have tried both bash and zsh. i have also tried the linux text console and ctrl
+arrows doesn't jump words. it just acts as a normal left/right arrow, so in x
terms are being more extensive in trying to emulate special keys.