On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:27:27 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:16:38 +1000 David Seikel <onef...@gmail.com>
> said:
>
> he's complaining about lack of features in e17 vs e16... and the comp
> dialog hasnt split advanced vs basic - its all advanced. all options
> there.

The composite settings dialog is just one of the things he brought up in
this thread, but I don't think there was one in e16, so E16 is
irrelevant to this part of the conversation.

It's not advanced, it's so far past advanced it's silly.  That's my
point.  Even advanced users can't use it.