On 07/31/2012 07:57 AM, David Seikel wrote:

> I think it might help Styles -> default if you put all four of the window
> effects on the screen at the same time.  Should be enough space in each
> styles row.  Then trigger them all on the timer to show the change for those
> that change.  Just a thought.

Yes, I think that would help somewhat. It wouldn't change anything for the
higher-level confusion, but it would at least help see the differences between
the choices.

> I was also thinking having the styles as a drop down to select, then show all
> the window effects in the place of the list.

I'm not sure that would be good. It would (if I'm understanding you right)
provide more space to display the "demonstration" effects, but also preclude
"side-by-side" comparison of the demos - and when the differences are that
small, seeing them next to one another is kind of important for actually
noticing them at all.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Every time you let somebody set a limit they start moving it.
   - LiveJournal user antonia_tiger