On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Toby Newman <sourcefo...@asktoby.com> wrote:
> Many of the buttons in my enlightenment settings are greyed out, meaning I
> cannot customise most of the desktop. Some examples of greyed out buttons
> are:
>
> Settings/Settings panel/apps/favorite applications/add
> Settings/Settings panel/apps/startup applications/add
>
> I'm running Enlightenment 0.16.999.0 on OpenSuse from:
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/X11:/Enlightenment:/Nightly/openSUSE_12.2
> (Thanks Alex-P for the repo link!)
>
> Does anyone know why these settings are disabled?
>
> Toby

I find it hard to imagine what your exact problem is.
Would you mind posting a screenshot to show what exactly is wrong?

e17, assuming the suse build is recent enough, has a built-in
screenshot module (you might have to enable it first using the command
"enlightenment_remote -module-load shot && enlightenment_remote
-module-enable shot") which takes a screenshot (just click
"screenshot" in the main menu) and offers to upload it, just do this
and post the URL to this list.

--
~thomasg