On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Toby Newman <sourcefo...@asktoby.com>wrote:

> I'm sharing a few screenshots of the disabled buttons I'm getting:
>
> Trying to add a new favourite application:
>   http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-506af544091981.84226977.jpg
>
> Trying to add a new startup application
> http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-506af69058c645.11182126.jpg
> and
> http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-506af6d7e62bb8.49026400.jpg
>

> Out of curiosity. Are you expecting the "Add" button to define a new
application in e? In my system, the "add" and "remove" buttons only add and
remove previously defined applications to and from the menus.

I am noticing in your screen shots that there are no applications showing
in the list, which is why I am asking the question.

Mik

--
In a world of ninja v. pirate, I pilot a Gundam