I'm using 4 LCDs with a 4 port nvidia card.
The 4 displays are put together using xrandr and aren't separate displays.
I'm can straddle windows between screens.

But I guess this new fancy way of doing things does not export xinerama
info, and e17 does not know that those screens are related it seems.

If I do window list in screen #1, I don't see the windows from screen 2, 3,
4.

If I minimize a window in screen #2, it does not go in the bar of window #1,
so I just lose the icon.

Does anyone know how I can get e17 to deal those 4 screens as if it were a
single big one?
Is there a way to fake xinerama info with those newer X servers to make e17
happy?

Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/