On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Mehturt <meht...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Daniel Juyung Seo <seojuyu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hmm maybe you are telling something else but it works well here.
>>
>> When I scroll, the highlight remains and Gnome-Terminal is also same.
>
> I see a similar behavior, but only if using GNU screen.
> When highlighting text and scrolling (via Ctrl-A Esc then Ctrl-U or
> Ctrl-D) the highlighting remains on the same position within
> Terminology.
> I'm also using mrxvt, where the highlighted text moves as I scroll.
>
> Scrolling with mouse wheel (without GNU screen) works fine.

this is because screen may be updating parts of the screen, without
actual scrolling the buffer (it just repaints parts of the viewport).

What could be done in terminology is see if the text underneath the
selection changed, if so unselect.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems