On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:13 AM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com>wrote:

> On Mon, 03 Dec 2012 21:08:44 +0000 rob <r...@rektau.ukfsn.org> said:
>
> > On 03/12/12 17:37, Andreas Volz wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I've some problems to run some applications in Exebuf module placed in
> > > ~/bin folder. I put a script there and shell could run it from any
> > > folder. But Exebuf couldn't run it. Even restart E17 didn't help.
> > >
> > > Do you get same experience?
> > >
> > > regards
> > >     Andreas
> > >

> > Haven't been able to use/load since start of alpha*s. Assumed its no
> > longer included.
>
> exebuf was removed and replaced by evrything years ago.

I'm pretty sure Andreas is talking about Everything's "Exebuf" mode which
is Everythings Execute mode which has been dubbed "Exebuf" for legacy
reasons when it replaced the actual Exebuf.

Anyway, the Exebuf-mode does not allow me to execute scripts from local
PATHs, even if I set them in E's own Env dialog.